This dish doesn’t need many words, other than: deliciously crispy, simple to make and healthy. So hurry to your local the fish shop to treat yourself to this recipe.
TIPS IN ADVANCE
sesame seeds: can’t find black sesame seeds? No problem, just replace this with white sesame seeds.
This is delicious as an evening meal with a salad on the side.
- panko, sesame seeds: these ingredients have a longer shelf life
- ginger powder, soy sauce: use another time for the salmon in soy-ketjap- ginger marinade
Cooking Instructions Crispy salmon
August 12, 2020
: 2 pers
: 20 min
- 250 gr salmon
- 40 gr panko
- One tbsp of flour
- One beaten egg
- One tbsp white sesame seed
- One tbsp black sesame seed
- One tbsp soy sauce
- Two tsp ginger powder
- Some chili flakes/chili powder
- Two tbsp olive oil suitable for cooking
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Cut the salmon fillet, if not already done, into two pieces and place in the soy sauce.
- Step 2 Beat the egg in a bowl. In another bowl, mix the panko with the ginger powder, sesame seeds, chili flakes and a tablespoon of oil.
- Step 3 Put the salmon first through the flour, then through the beaten egg and then cover it well with the panko by gently pressing the panko in it.
- Step 4 Then put the salmon in an oven dish, drizzle the remaining oil over the salmon. Place in the oven for about 14 minutes.
- Step 5 And you are done!