Who doesn’t want to start its day festive with pudding for breakfast? And what if I tell you that it’s also very easy to make? So let’s get started!
TIPS IN ADVANCE
Prepare the night before to achieve the best pudding result.
This is a full breakfast for 2 people.
- chia: use another morning as a topping on your breakfast
- almond milk: use for example in your coffee or another morning with oatmeal
Instructions chia pudding
August 26, 2020
: 2 pers
: 10 min
- 240 ml almond milk
- 100 gr (frozen) blueberries
- 50 gr chia
- 2 tsp honey
- A dash of cinnamon
- Your preferred toppings
- Step 1 Mix the berries, milk, honey and cinnamon in a food processor until smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the chia seeds. Stir well. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes and stir well again to avoid lumps.
- Step 2 Divide the mixture over 2 jars / bowls, cover them and place in the refrigerator. It’s also possible to cover and place the whole bowl in the refrigerator. Leave it in the refrigerator during the night. Add your desired toppings in the morning and your breakfast is ready.
- Step 3 Enjoy! I told you it’s easy!